Saturday, May 20, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 185 - still working on those Genestealers

Hi All,

I'm in high frenzy mode right now. Lots left to paint before I leave for Kublacon.


Sorry, the lighting isn't the greatest. I see now that I've actually gotten more base coats on them since I took this picture.

(runs upstairs to take another, hopefully better, picture.)


So now we see how they look right now, the leader (on the right) still need his eyes painted and varnish but is otherwise done.

I'd also like to welcome Sarah Kirkell to the blog. She is Brian's wife and the person behind the Upstream Games House website and blog. If we're being honest she's probably also the main instigator in Brian realizing the dream of having his own minis produced. So double thanks to her.

Paint 'em if you got 'em.

8 comments:

  1. Looking good mate! Hope you enjoy yourself at Kublacon but it sounds like you've got plenty of work to do yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Millsy, I think I've developed a pattern of thinking I have way more time than I actually do.

      Delete
  2. They're coming along really nicely mate. Wonder if anyone's made Tau hybrids...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not seen them before Dai, but why not?

      Delete
  3. Excellent bunch ! I really like what you've done with those !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asslessman, I follow the usual process. Agonize over a color scheme, lay down a few colors, see how you painted yours and cry because I can't achieve that, then get on with it anyway. Although I still haven't recovered from your excellent Galactic Bastard.

      Delete
  4. What â pleasure to see them painted!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ced, they are really cool figures.

      Delete