Saturday, May 13, 2017

Paint Table Saturday 184 - A little progress since last week

Hi All,

I got excited about my progress for last week, but I still have a lot to do.


So a little more done on the Knights for Breaking Lances. I feel like I may have skipped some important prep steps, the grain lifts a little when it gets wet. The Reaper paints also get absorbed into the wood more than the craft paint does. For some reason I'm having trouble finding my giant bottle of White craft paint.

 

Above is the product I'm intending to use to transfer my heraldic designs to the figures. I had a hell of a time finding it in my local Michael's. It's in the craft paint aisle with all the other Crafstmart branded stuff.

For the other stuff on the table, like primed Genestealers from Uscarl or the finished cow Betsy, I'll give you a link to the post rather than post the same pictures from a few days ago.

My copy of Shadow War: Armageddon finally arrived, so watch for updates on that.

As always, thanks for looking and commenting.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting to read about how the acrylics are soaking in. Do you think that perhaps a sprayed primer, like Krylon White would have helped?

    ReplyDelete